Cosmetic Acupuncture has gained popularity worldwide as the key to promoting a more youthful look without harsh chemicals.
This traditional anti-aging secret has been practiced for thousands of years and is natural, safe and effective with zero down time. It is a holistic beauty treatment that addresses internal health imbalances and deep external mechanisms to have you glowing from the inside out.
Why choose Cosmetic Acupuncture?
Cosmetic Acupuncture works to restore radiant, youthful skin by stimulating the body’s own self-healing mechanisms. It optimises blood flow, oxygen, nutrients and hydration to the facial skin, increases metabolic detoxification of waste and fluid, stimulates production of collagen and elastin and invigorated facial muscles and connective tissue. The aging process is slowed and health and wellness are stimulated, revealing an individual’s natural glow. A full assessment of your general health is undertaken, and your internal wellness is balanced, supported and optimised; herbal and nutritional supplementation are recommended if required. Most people find the Cosmetic Acupuncture Facial including gua sha, jade rolling, head massage, cleansing and serum application with certified organic products a relaxing break from their day.
What are the benefits of Cosmetic Acupuncture?
- Improves muscle tone, tightening and strengthening to give you a firmer appearance and decreasing tendency towards sagging.
- Increases collagen production and regenerating elasticity of facial tissue supporting lifting, firming and tightening the face.
- Promotes skin rejuvenation, hydration and oxygenation with increased facial blood circulation.
- Helps to eliminate puffiness and bags under the eyes by improving metabolism and eliminating excess fluids.
- Helps to eliminate fine lines of the face and has a diminishing effect on larger wrinkles.
- Improves hormone balance and hormone-based skin conditions.
- Balances sebaceous glad secretions to treat dry skin and oily skin and tightens the pores.
- Reduces stress, brightens the eyes, promotes overall health and wellbeing